The Best Router Tips
|Router: Methods of Work The Best Tips from 25 Years from Fine
Woodworking (Taunton Press), Jim Richey.|
If you're looking for new tricks to teach your router, buy this book.
A treasure trove of clever solutions to not-always-standard problems,
this handbook features the best reader tips from a quarter-century of
Taunton's Fine Woodworking magazine.
You'll learn how to mill a giant sphere, flatten a workbench top,
make a gymnastics balance beam, or mill dollhouse siding. You'll also
find dozens of router bases, jigs, and fixtures--one for almost every
conceivable woodworking situation.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
1. Router Set-Up & Maintenance
2. Router Tables & Mounts
3. Bases & Alignment Fixtures
4. Routing Dadoes
5. Routing Dovetails
6. Routing Mortises & Cavities
7. Router Joinery
8. Fixtures for Curved & Circular Work
9. Fluting, Reeding & Milling
10. Router Methods & Odd Jobs